Your LinkedIn Profile Is More
Important Than Your Website!
Find out 3 reasons why....
On May 3rd there will be a LinkedIn training right here in Kelowna at the Ramada Hotel. It’s an interactive full day training where LinkedIn expert Melonie Dodaro will take you through exactly how to optimize your LinkedIn profile to rank at the top of LinkedIn search results AND how to attract and engage your ideal client once they land on your profile.
97% of people using LinkedIn right now are using it wrong…the other 3% are getting amazing results and are increasing their visibility, credibility and bring on board more clients then most people can handle.
Melonie has managed to perfect a formula where she’s now getting over 70% of her business directly from LinkedIn. Want to know her secrets? Watch this short video, it won’t be up for long: www.GetLinkedInKelowna.com
To get more information you can also email Melonie at firstname.lastname@example.org